Top 5 Sources of ProteinK
1. Chicken. Chicken is low in fat and high in protein. You can grill or bake it while still keeping the fat content low. Frying will add a considerable amount of calories.
2. Beef. Beef is also a good source of protein. The problem with beef is that it is associated with a high fat content. If you stick to lean cuts of beef, you can minimize your intake of saturated fats.
3. Fish. Seafood is both high in protein and in unsaturated fats which are healthy for your heart. It will add some good variety to your diet.
4. Non-Meat Sources. Non-meat animal products are also high in protein. Products such as milk, cheese and eggs are all good examples. When eating these, try and use low fat versions since they can contain high amounts of saturated fats.
5. Soy. Soy protein has been found to reduce your risk of heart disease. It can be found in a variety of soy products such as nuts, milk and meat substitutes.