1. Fruits. Fruits are loaded with fiber, vitamins, minerals and water. The water keeps the calories down and the fiber will keep you full by slowing the digestion process.
2. Vegetables. Vegetables, like fruit, are low in calories and keep you full with their fiber. This fiber is digested very slowly which will keep you full for a long period of time. This will help keep your daily calorie intake low.
3. Tuna. Tuna, topped with light mayonnaise or salad dressing, is a good low calorie snack that has healthy fats and is loaded with protein. If you’re looking for a bigger snack, make a sandwich out tuna and whole wheat bread.
4. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (on whole wheat bread) are loaded with fiber and healthy fats.
5. Junk Food. It sounds crazy but as long as you can control yourself and only eat a serving or two, your diet won’t be thrown off coarse. Sometimes your diet will work better if you give yourself a break. The problem isn’t when you eat a few pieces of chocolate, it’s when you eat an entire bar of chocolate on a regular basis.