1. Drink Water. When you replace high calorie drinks such as coke, fruit juice (with added sugar), sweet tea and coffee with water, you'll drastically cut down your calorie intake. These drinks are filled with empty calories that are digested quickly leaving you hungry a short while after. Foods that don't fill you up cause you to overeat throughout the day.
2. Get Rid of Junk. To lose weight easily without counting calories, in addition to cutting down on sugary drinks, you need to get rid of the rest of the junk food in your diet. Replace foods made from refined white flour with foods high in complex carbohydrates such as 100% whole wheat flour, brown rice, oats, fruits, vegetables and granola. These foods will be digested a lot slower, keeping you full for a longer period of time.
3. Exercise an Extra 20 Minutes Each Day. Exercising an extra 20 minutes per day will burn a significant amount of calories which will add to your calorie deficit and help you lose weight. An extra 20 minutes of exercise isn't a big deal. You can split it up into two 10 minute blocks and complete one in the morning and one in the afternoon or evening. You can also add this extra 20 minutes to your existing workout. Do 10 before you lift weights and 10 after. These extra 20 minutes can be anything you want: walking, swimming, running or playing a sport.
4. Make a Few Lifestyle Tweaks. In addition to exercising more, you need to make a few small changes to your lifestyle to increase the amount of physical activity you're engaged in. If you drive everywhere, park farther and walk more. If you ride the bus or subway, get off a station earlier and walk the rest of the way. You can also take the stairs instead of the elevator. Whenever you do the work that would normally be done by a car, bus, train or elevator, you're burning more calories and saving energy.
5. Eat More Fruits and Vegetables. Make sure you're eating plenty of fruits and vegetables each day. Fruits and vegetables are low in calories and high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber. Fiber will keep you full and keep you from overeating throughout the day.